Circular 48/23 Join the RSL LifeCare Veteran Services online information session
RSL NSW sub-Branches are invited to attend the second online information session hosted by RSL LifeCare Veteran Services.
This is a great opportunity for Office Bearers, Welfare and Wellbeing Officers, and all members to find out more about the free services and support our charity partner delivers to veterans and their families, including:
- DVA Claims and advocacy services, including representation at the Veterans’ Review Board
- Dee Why, Newcastle, Nowra and Riverina Veteran Wellbeing Centre services and support
- SPUR Equine Therapy Program
- Housing and Homlessness services
- Financial support services
- RSL Veterans’ Employment Program
Date: Thursday 3 August 2023
Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
To secure your spot for this informative session, please register by 2 August 2023, Register here.
An email will be sent to all RSL NSW members regarding this online session. For more information, please contact RSL LifeCare Employment & Wellbeing Services Manager Cath Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.