Circular 49/23 RSL NSW Election of Directors – Nominations now open
Nominations for candidates in the 2023 RSL NSW Election of Directors are now open to eligible and ‘Active’ (formerly known as ‘Financial’ RSL NSW Service members.
To ensure a fair and transparent election process, RSL NSW has appointed Link Market Services (Link) as the independent Returning Officer, to officiate and conduct the 2023 RSL NSW Election of Directors. Link is one of Australia’s leading voting and meeting service providers, conducting over 700 meetings and ballots annually to many of Australia’s largest organisations, associations, and business councils.
- Nominations open at 12 noon on Tuesday 25 July 2023, and will remain open until 12 noon on Monday 21 August 2023.
How to Nominate:
- To become a candidate in the 2023 RSL NSW Election of Directors, submit your nomination form to the independent Returning Officer. To obtain the nomination form, simply send an email request to: email@example.com, or phone 02 9105 1239 between 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday.
To access the necessary information and nomination guidelines, click here.
Please Note: An email regarding the election was sent from Link Market Services on 20 July 2023 – please advise your members to check their ‘Junk Email’ box to avoid missing important updates.
Mark these important dates related to the 2023 RSL NSW Election of Directors in your calendar.
- 25 July 2023 – Nominations for Directors and President open to ‘Active’ RSL NSW Service members
- 21 August 2023 – Nominations for Directors and President closes
- 12 September 2023 – Voting opens to ‘Active’ RSL NSW Service members
- 9 October 2023 – Voting closes
- 24 October 2023 – Results announced at the RSL NSW Congress & AGM
If you have questions about the nomination and the election process, please contact the Returning Officer by phone at 02 9105 1239 between 9 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.