Except for the limited use set out below, you may not use the Website, or the material contained on it, for any purpose. This involves:
- the reproduction of the material in any material form;
- the distribution of the material in any material form;
- retransmission of the material by any medium of communication;
- uploading and/or reposting the material to any other website;
- ‘framing’ the material on the website with other material on any other website.
Notwithstanding the above restrictions on use of the material on the Website, you may download material from the Website for your personal non-commercial use provided you do not remove any copyright and trade mark notices contained on the material.
You may not modify or copy:
- the layout of the Website; and
- any computer software and code contained in the Website.
RSL NSW reserves all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by it. The material provided on the Website is provided for personal use only and may not be:
- re-sold and/or re-distributed in any material form;
- stored in any storage media; and/or
- retransmitted in any media; without the prior written consent of RSL NSW.
Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites that are owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of RSL NSW. In relation to such websites, RSL NSW:
- provides the links to other sites as a convenience to you. The existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by RSL NSW of the linked site; and
- is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
Use of Information Gathered
RSL NSW and/or people authorised by it may gather and process the information:
- which you may provide when accessing the Website, such as your name, address, email address and other personal information;
No claim or representation is made or warranty given, express or implied in relation to any of the material in the Website, resources or web application. You use this Website and any of its contents entirely at your own risk.
Where conditions and warranties implied by law cannot be excluded, RSL NSW limits its liability where it is entitled to do so. Otherwise, RSL NSW is not liable for any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) to any person, however caused, which may arise directly or indirectly from the material in the Website or the use of such material.
RSL NSW is not responsible for the content of any document, information or other material posted on the Website or ensuring that any document on the website is accurate, current, suitable or complete. RSL NSW uses every endeavor to maintain the accuracy of information available from this Website however some or all of the information, may, from time to time be amended, become superseded or otherwise inaccurate.
RSL NSW makes changes to the material on the Website periodically. It does not represent that all content on the Website is up to date. It does not prepresent that access to this Website will always be available.
RSL NSW is not responsible for delays, errors, inaccuracies or omissions due to a failure in a computer system, ancillary equipment, software or any other circumstances beyond its direct control. RSL NSW does not warrant or represent that the material will not cause damage or is free from any virus, defect or error.
You will at all times indemnify and keep indemnified RSL NSW and its respective officers, employees and agents (in this clause referred to as those indemnified) from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred by any of those indemnified arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against any of those indemnified where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of any breach of this Agreement by you; and publication of or distribution of the material and/or information supplied by you.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These conditions and all other specific and additional terms which govern your use or membership of and access to this website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia, and you acknowledge that you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and any court hearing appeals from those courts.