Circular 46/23 RSL NSW Tribunal vacancies
The RSL NSW Tribunal seeks expressions of interest (EOI) from RSL NSW ‘Active’ Service Members (formerly ‘Financial’) to fill three vacancies. The role of the RSL NSW Tribunal is to hear, determine, and adjudicate on disciplinary matters referred by the RSL NSW Board, and make disciplinary recommendations to the Board.
To be an eligible member of the RSL NSW Tribunal, candidates should:
- Be an ‘Active’ Service Member in the sub-Branch Portal. (If you’re not sure, contact your sub-Branch or email@example.com to ensure you are marked ‘Active’ in the sub-Branch Portal).
- Have detailed knowledge of the RSL NSW Constitution and SOPs (particularly Appendix D).
- Understand the structure of RSL NSW and the way sub-Branches and District Councils operate.
- Ideally have experience in managing disciplinary processes (not essential).
How to apply
- Interested candidates must send an EOI to the Tribunal Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 27 July 2023.
- The EOI should include:
- Current CV/résumé.
- A cover letter specifically addressing how the candidate meets the four eligibility requirements above.
- Candidates will be assessed by the Tribunal Chair and Registrar, with the preferred candidates. being recommended to the RSL NSW Board for appointment at the RSL NSW Board Meeting on 24 August 2023.
- New members to the RSL NSW Tribunal will be supported in their role by the Tribunal Registrar.
An email will be sent to all RSL NSW members regarding this opportunity.
If you have any questions, please contact the Tribunal Registrar at email@example.com.