RSL LifeCare Veteran Services Jan – Mar 2023 update
RSL LifeCare Veteran Services continues to provide critical support to hundreds of veterans and their families in the first quarter of 2023. Between January and March 2023, RSL LifeCare Veteran Services was able to:
- Provide $97,885 in financial assistance including $18,000 in disaster assistance.
- Assist 117 veterans experiencing homelessness.
- Help 241 veterans to lodge 1,083 DVA claims.
- Facilitate 16 veterans or partners receiving employment assistance.
- Make 6 visits to veterans and family members at homes, hospitals or nursing homes.
- Lodge 42 new VRB appeals, complete 71 Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) mediation discussions and represent 11 full VRB Board Hearings.