Circular 63/22 ANZAC House Christmas closure
The ANZAC House team thanks you for your ongoing contribution to veterans and their families as a valued member of RSL NSW.
Please note that ANZAC House will close for the Christmas period at 5.00 pm on Thursday 22 December 2022 and re-open at 8.30 am on Monday 9 January 2023. For any urgent sub-Branch-related matters please contact 0428 998 816.
Please note that RSL LifeCare Veteran Services is closed from 4.00 pm Friday 23 December 2022 reopening on 3 January 2023. However, urgent financial, housing and crisis accommodation support is available during the Christmas period. Please visit the RSL LifeCare website for more information.
If any veteran or member of their family requires immediate mental health support during the Christmas period, please contact:
- Lifeline Australia – 13 11 14
- Suicide Call Back Service – 1300 659 467
- Open Arms (current and ex-serving ADF personnel and their families can seek this free and confidential support) – 1800 011 046
- ADF Mental Health All-hours Support Line (for current serving ADF personnel and their families) – 1800 628 036.
- Safe Zone Support (for current and ex-serving ADF personnel and their families) – 1800 142 072. Calls to Safe Zone Support can remain anonymous.
We wish you, your fellow members, and their families a wonderful Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year, and we look forward to supporting you in 2023.