Circular 28/23 The RSL NSW Sport & Recreation Program begins today
Further to Circular 23/23, ANZAC House is pleased to announce that the state-wide RSL NSW Sport & Recreation Program commences today.
Sub-Branches wishing to participate, and sub-Branches already undertaking activities, can register via the Sport & Recreation Program sub-Branch Registration Portal link. Registration takes approximately 10 minutes.
To prepare for your registration, please note the following:
- Only one registration per sub-Branch is required
- Your sub-Branch may register for both The Participation Competition and The Challenge Ladder, if choosing a competitive option
- You will need a clear electronic copy of your sub-Branch’s current public liability on hand
- You will require the contact details of your sub-Branch Sport & Recreation Coordinator as per the Program Guidelines.
Upon registering, your sub-Branch will receive a welcome email detailing access to the support resources for selecting, planning, and promoting your activities to your local veteran community, funding (if needed), and parameters to observe, to safely conduct activities.
Please note, there is no registration closing date. Each sub-Branch’s participation in the competition will commence upon registration, however, results will be tallied on 30 September.
Sport & Recreation FAQ Videos
For further support regarding the registration decision or process, here are support videos covering the top five commonly asked questions:
- What are my sub-Branch’s registration options?
- How does my sub-Branch get started?
- How do I register my sub-Branch?
- What resources will be provided to support my sub-Branch?
- How does my sub-Branch promote our activities and attract attendees?
2023 Program timeline
- 1 May: Sport & Recreation Program competitions begin
- 30 September: Sport & Recreation Program ends
- October: Results announced at the 2023 State Congress.
Please note, members will be receiving an email announcing the commencement of the Program and enquiries may be forthcoming from today.
If you have any questions regarding the RSL NSW Sport & Recreation Program, please contact your Member Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 679 775.